This intensive, intimate attention for participants working on a fiction or non-fiction project beyond a rough draft. The course combines craft classes in the morning and afternoons devoted to focusing on revision strategies specific to participants’ work. Students leave with both an enhanced understanding of techniques they can draw from in future revision.
Instructor: Elizabeth Rosner
Elizabeth Rosner, award winning author of ELECTRIC CITY, THE SPEED OF LIGHT and BLUE NUDE, leads the week-long writing workshop at Noepe. More information about Elizabeth can be found on her website: www.elizabethrosner.com
Details5 spaces left
Creative Writing Workshop
July 30th to August 5th 2017
$1,695.00 with accommodation
$795 without accommodation
Craft talks in the morning provide participants with inspiration and instruction; afternoon sessions serve as opportunities to dig deep into participants’ work and refine it. Daily schedule includes spacious time for writing, daydreaming, wandering in town and along local beaches. All genres and all levels of writing are welcome but participants must bring a piece of writing beyond the rough draft stage. Individual consultation with Elizabeth is also available for an additional cost.
- 5 nights accommodation at Noepe, a former boutique bed and Breakfast in the heart of Edgartown, Ma, a block from all of the its restaurants, shops, museums, harbor and beaches. Each participant has a private room with private bath.
- 5 days of workshop intensive
- A welcome dinner on Sunday evening
- Individual consultation with Elizabeth Rosner (additional cost)
- Transportation to or from Martha’s Vineyard.
- Noepe has a fully equipped commercial kitchen for use by participants.